- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
This invoice has already been paid
11 years 2 weeks ago #214434
by Vitko
This invoice has already been paid was created by Vitko
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi support team,
I ask for advice. I installed on my Hikashop the Paypal payment plugin. When I try to buy the product, and PayPal gives me an error message:
This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant.
At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return it acounts@marlowsstoves.co.uk and try Another option.
I read on the forums advice on how to proceed ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...l-error.html#already ).
I set my PayPal account Under "Block Accidental Payments", choose "No, allow multiple payments per invoice ID". I then tried to find in phpMyAdmin jos_hikashop_order. But I found the only jos_hikashop_order but I have not found jos_hikashop_order auto_increment or auto_increment. (see. the image)
Can you please advise me?
I thank you a lot
Pavel
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi support team,
I ask for advice. I installed on my Hikashop the Paypal payment plugin. When I try to buy the product, and PayPal gives me an error message:
This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant.
At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return it acounts@marlowsstoves.co.uk and try Another option.
I read on the forums advice on how to proceed ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...l-error.html#already ).
I set my PayPal account Under "Block Accidental Payments", choose "No, allow multiple payments per invoice ID". I then tried to find in phpMyAdmin jos_hikashop_order. But I found the only jos_hikashop_order but I have not found jos_hikashop_order auto_increment or auto_increment. (see. the image)
Can you please advise me?
I thank you a lot
Pavel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214450
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic This invoice has already been paid
Hi,
Here is a thread explaining how to change the auto_increment of the order table :
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/7820-spe...r-number-format.html
Please follow the instructions there.
Here is a thread explaining how to change the auto_increment of the order table :
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/7820-spe...r-number-format.html
Please follow the instructions there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214648
by Vitko
Replied by Vitko on topic This invoice has already been paid
Hi Nicolas,
I progressed according to your advice. When I added ALTER TABLE jos_hikashop_order AUTO_INCREMENT = 10000; and SQL command was successful (scr01) but when I tried to pay a product on my website, and display the same error (scr02)
I do not know what else to set more than: - (((
Many thanks,
Pavel
I progressed according to your advice. When I added ALTER TABLE jos_hikashop_order AUTO_INCREMENT = 10000; and SQL command was successful (scr01) but when I tried to pay a product on my website, and display the same error (scr02)
I do not know what else to set more than: - (((
Many thanks,
Pavel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214652
by Vitko
Replied by Vitko on topic This invoice has already been paid
Hi Nicolas,
I am very very very sorry for take your time. I had the wrong account set up in the PayPal module (missing one letter) :sick: :sick: :sick: .
Now everything is working properly. :woohoo:
I very much appreciate your patience and I wish you much success.
Many thanks,
Pavel
I am very very very sorry for take your time. I had the wrong account set up in the PayPal module (missing one letter) :sick: :sick: :sick: .
Now everything is working properly. :woohoo:
I very much appreciate your patience and I wish you much success.
Many thanks,
Pavel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds