Skip to main content

Using symbol instead of code for displaying price

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #214588 by vahid.vdn
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0

Hi. In my hikashop, when I define a product, it uses code instead of symbol for presenting price. How can I change it?

NOTE: When I change text of code column from database, payment doesn't work. So I should use symbol.
Thank for your help.
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by vahid.vdn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #214605 by nicolas
Hi,

You should not change the "code" column. Instead, you should change the "format" setting of your currency via the menu System>Currencies.
I invite you to click on the "help" button when you're editing your currency. The documentation explains what you need to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum