- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
Purchase - Unclaimed
11 years 1 week ago #214720
by Vitko
Purchase - Unclaimed was created by Vitko
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.44
Hi support team,
I ask for advice. On my website I set up shop plugin PayPal (image01). When I do I make a test a payment at the shop, everything will be OK, but when I look at my private PayPal account from which I paid a test payment, so I see this message (image02):
Pending
Purchase - Unclaimed
email@xxx.com hasn't accepted yet.
Can you advise me what I set wrong?
I thank you a lot
Pavel
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.44
Hi support team,
I ask for advice. On my website I set up shop plugin PayPal (image01). When I do I make a test a payment at the shop, everything will be OK, but when I look at my private PayPal account from which I paid a test payment, so I see this message (image02):
Pending
Purchase - Unclaimed
email@xxx.com hasn't accepted yet.
Can you advise me what I set wrong?
I thank you a lot
Pavel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214726
by Vitko
Replied by Vitko on topic Purchase - Unclaimed
Hi support team,
the problem is solved. On setting bussines PayPal account I did not have authorized email address. That was the reason why Paypal not send a confirmation of the transaction

Have a nice day
Pavel
the problem is solved. On setting bussines PayPal account I did not have authorized email address. That was the reason why Paypal not send a confirmation of the transaction
Have a nice day
Pavel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214738
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Purchase - Unclaimed
Hi,
Good to know that your problem is solved
Regards,
Good to know that your problem is solved
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds