- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Payments method of DPS
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #215043
by deacon
Payments method of DPS was created by deacon
Hi Jerome,
I'm looking for a very popular payment method for HikaShop in New Zealand, called DPS(Payment Express), but failed... almost every commerce shop in NZ would have this method because it can process an instant credit card payment, and it seems can automated tax.
could you please recommend a similar method? and if it is possible, will you planning to develop DPS method?( www.paymentexpress.com )
BTW, I used to try paypal as my choice, but I cannot get the money immediately and send serial numbers automatically.
Cheers,
Deacon
I'm looking for a very popular payment method for HikaShop in New Zealand, called DPS(Payment Express), but failed... almost every commerce shop in NZ would have this method because it can process an instant credit card payment, and it seems can automated tax.
could you please recommend a similar method? and if it is possible, will you planning to develop DPS method?( www.paymentexpress.com )
BTW, I used to try paypal as my choice, but I cannot get the money immediately and send serial numbers automatically.
Cheers,
Deacon
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by deacon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 1 week ago #215069
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Payments method of DPS
Hello Deacon,
Note that you'll find the list of available Hikashop payment plugins through the "Payment plugins" section : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html#hk5
We already have a "Payment express" payment method (Payment Express (both PxPay and PxPost APIs)) , isn't it the same ?
Note that you'll find the list of available Hikashop payment plugins through the "Payment plugins" section : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html#hk5
We already have a "Payment express" payment method (Payment Express (both PxPay and PxPost APIs)) , isn't it the same ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds