- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Can Hika just pass cart info to PayPal?
11 years 1 week ago #215274
by Nate
Can Hika just pass cart info to PayPal? was created by Nate
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I'm looking for something very simple. I just want the cart to pass the amount due and product info to PayPal, and not collect client data on the site. Customers would enter their shipping\payment info on PayPal. Like Rok QuickCart.
Wanted a little more flexibility and SEO than Rok Quickcart, so that is why I'm looking at Hika.
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
I'm looking for something very simple. I just want the cart to pass the amount due and product info to PayPal, and not collect client data on the site. Customers would enter their shipping\payment info on PayPal. Like Rok QuickCart.
Wanted a little more flexibility and SEO than Rok Quickcart, so that is why I'm looking at Hika.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215288
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can Hika just pass cart info to PayPal?
Hi,
You must have client data stored on the site in order to handle correctly the orders.
Without customers informations the orders will not be complete and this is not possible in an ecommerce system.
But you can set the checkout to allow "guest checkout" so without registration, this way the customer data will only be used in the order. Then as payment method, you can use Paypal, or Paypal Express checkout.
You must have client data stored on the site in order to handle correctly the orders.
Without customers informations the orders will not be complete and this is not possible in an ecommerce system.
But you can set the checkout to allow "guest checkout" so without registration, this way the customer data will only be used in the order. Then as payment method, you can use Paypal, or Paypal Express checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #215356
by Nate
Replied by Nate on topic Can Hika just pass cart info to PayPal?
Thanks for the reply.
A couple things:
1. Could you tell me where to enable "guest Checkout"? I don't seems to see it in System Configuration
2. Can I disable User Registration in Hikashop? Would that then effectively force people to only use Guest Checkout?
Thanks!
A couple things:
1. Could you tell me where to enable "guest Checkout"? I don't seems to see it in System Configuration
2. Can I disable User Registration in Hikashop? Would that then effectively force people to only use Guest Checkout?
Thanks!
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by Nate.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 days ago #215360
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can Hika just pass cart info to PayPal?
Hi,
1. The "guest checkout "is provided by commercial editions of HikaShop, like explained in the "compare" page and in the configuration documentation page.
www.hikashop.com/extensions.html#sale
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen....html#checkout_login
2. Yes, like point 1.
Regards,
1. The "guest checkout "is provided by commercial editions of HikaShop, like explained in the "compare" page and in the configuration documentation page.
www.hikashop.com/extensions.html#sale
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen....html#checkout_login
2. Yes, like point 1.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds