Skip to main content

Submit authorize-only transactions (Authorize.net)

More
11 years 3 days ago #215585 by anr32
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29

Hi,

Can you tell me how to configure the Authorize.net plugin to submit "authorize only" transactions?

I want to allow customers to place their order now, and have the transaction authorized (but not settled) immediately. Authorize.net allows customers to have their transactions authorized today, but settled (manually via their own merchant interface) at any point within 30 days. This is important because I ship weekly, and I want to finalize (settle) the charge just prior to shipping.

Authorize.net said that this could only be done through the cart plugin that I'm using, but I don't see this option in the Hikashop Authorize.net setup.

Many thanks...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 days ago #215587 by Jerome
Hi,

I think you missed the setting "instant capture" which is activated by default.
If you deactivate it, the transaction will be just authorized and not captured.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-authorize-form.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anr32

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 days ago #215653 by anr32
Hi Jerome,

Thanks very much for pointing this out. The Authorize.net plugin help screen had no information about that field, and my searches for "authorize only" in the forums didn't return any relevant results.

I appreciate your prompt response and excellent customer service.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 days ago #215657 by nicolas
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We've added it to the documentation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum