bank transfer don't checkout
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216439
by madde
bank transfer don't checkout was created by madde
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 45.0.2454.101 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
Hello,
I'm trying to have bank transfer payment method. It just appears but when i click on "Encomendar" to finish, it just refresh the page, and don't go the confirmation page with bank information for the transfer. I just keep in the same page
If you gonna test, please you have to select Portugal Country, and an Portugal District. And minimal of 50€
I have no errors by joomla debug... Can you help me?
Best Regards,
Miguel
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 45.0.2454.101 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
Hello,
I'm trying to have bank transfer payment method. It just appears but when i click on "Encomendar" to finish, it just refresh the page, and don't go the confirmation page with bank information for the transfer. I just keep in the same page
If you gonna test, please you have to select Portugal Country, and an Portugal District. And minimal of 50€
I have no errors by joomla debug... Can you help me?
Best Regards,
Miguel
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by madde. Reason: changed title + info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216456
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic bank transfer don't checkout
Hi,
Would it be possible to know a little more about your checkout configuration and about that "multibanco" plugin ?
Because it's possible to finish the order using that "multibanco" plugin ; I think there is something which refuse the order creation when "bank transfer" is selected.
Regards,
Would it be possible to know a little more about your checkout configuration and about that "multibanco" plugin ?
Because it's possible to finish the order using that "multibanco" plugin ; I think there is something which refuse the order creation when "bank transfer" is selected.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madde
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216495
by madde
Replied by madde on topic bank transfer don't checkout
Hey Jerome,
In my country we have a payment method that is very used in Portugal, i contracted an enterprise who sell the payment method of "multibanco" for hikashop. (You can visit their website in this url: multibase )
It does an ATM payment, it generates a reference so I can go to ATM and pay directly without bank transfer. Is like a service payment.
And it works nicely.
But when i added the "bank transfer" it's just doesn't do the checkout, i have the debug mode in "maximum" and no erros
It just refresh the page like it went to a next step page
Hope it can be fixed
Best Regards,
Miguel
In my country we have a payment method that is very used in Portugal, i contracted an enterprise who sell the payment method of "multibanco" for hikashop. (You can visit their website in this url: multibase )
It does an ATM payment, it generates a reference so I can go to ATM and pay directly without bank transfer. Is like a service payment.
And it works nicely.
But when i added the "bank transfer" it's just doesn't do the checkout, i have the debug mode in "maximum" and no erros

It just refresh the page like it went to a next step page
Hope it can be fixed

Best Regards,
Miguel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216504
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic bank transfer don't checkout
Hi,
If you deactivate the "multibanco" payment method, does that solves the problem with the "bank transfer" payment method ?
If yes, then the problem lies in the code of the multibanco payment plugin and you'll have to contact multibase for help.
I've checked your checkout but I don't see any other reason why it would do that.
If you deactivate the "multibanco" payment method, does that solves the problem with the "bank transfer" payment method ?
If yes, then the problem lies in the code of the multibanco payment plugin and you'll have to contact multibase for help.
I've checked your checkout but I don't see any other reason why it would do that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madde
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216568
by madde
Replied by madde on topic [SOLVED] bank transfer don't checkout
Hey,
Yes I checked now and if I desactivate the "multibanco" payment plugin, the "bank transfer" starts working.
I will talk with multibase for help then, thanks anyway.
I have other post i would like to see if it is possible but i'm afraid nobody gonna awnser, can you check it please?
My order post
Thanks,
Best Regards,
Miguel
Yes I checked now and if I desactivate the "multibanco" payment plugin, the "bank transfer" starts working.
I will talk with multibase for help then, thanks anyway.
I have other post i would like to see if it is possible but i'm afraid nobody gonna awnser, can you check it please?
My order post
Thanks,
Best Regards,
Miguel
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by madde. Reason: Problem Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds