- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Purchase Order Number Field in database
10 years 11 months ago #217129
by Bower
Purchase Order Number Field in database was created by Bower
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi
Can you tell me what field the Purchase Order Number is stored in the database?
I have placed an order with a Purchase Order Number but this doesn't display on the confirmation email so I was wondering where it was stored in the database so it could be displayed.
I searched in the database for the purchase order number I entered but no results were found. Will I have to create a custom field for this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi
Can you tell me what field the Purchase Order Number is stored in the database?
I have placed an order with a Purchase Order Number but this doesn't display on the confirmation email so I was wondering where it was stored in the database so it could be displayed.
I searched in the database for the purchase order number I entered but no results were found. Will I have to create a custom field for this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217131
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Purchase Order Number Field in database
Hi,
It's stored in the hikashop_history table in the history_data column.
It's stored in the hikashop_history table in the history_data column.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds