- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
PayPalPro stopped working after upgrade to Busines
10 years 11 months ago #219015
by vrindavan
PayPalPro stopped working after upgrade to Busines was created by vrindavan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi,
After upgrading from Starter version to Business version of Hikashop PayPal Pro payment stopped working.
I tested it on a site with starter version. Everything worked OK.
Right after I upgraded I tested it again. It stopped.
After hitting "Finish' button at checkout nothing happens anymore.
Another site with Business Hikashop is not working as well.
Thank you.
Vrindavan
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi,
After upgrading from Starter version to Business version of Hikashop PayPal Pro payment stopped working.
I tested it on a site with starter version. Everything worked OK.
Right after I upgraded I tested it again. It stopped.
After hitting "Finish' button at checkout nothing happens anymore.
Another site with Business Hikashop is not working as well.
Thank you.
Vrindavan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #219017
by vrindavan
Replied by vrindavan on topic PayPalPro stopped working after upgrade to Busines
Hmmm
It looks like the problem is not in the payment plugin.
originally I created a test item without dimensions and weight. It cost $0.02
Now I created another sample item with some weight and dimensions which cost $1
Now it works.
Another question please.
The payment comes as authorization, not as sale. So I manually have to accept the payment in PayPal. Can it be fixed?
Thank you.
It looks like the problem is not in the payment plugin.
originally I created a test item without dimensions and weight. It cost $0.02
Now I created another sample item with some weight and dimensions which cost $1
Now it works.
Another question please.
The payment comes as authorization, not as sale. So I manually have to accept the payment in PayPal. Can it be fixed?
Thank you.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by vrindavan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219031
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPalPro stopped working after upgrade to Busines
Hi,
That's because you've activated the "enable validation mode" setting of your PayPal payment method. Turn that off as it is by default and you won't have to manually accept payments.
That's because you've activated the "enable validation mode" setting of your PayPal payment method. Turn that off as it is by default and you won't have to manually accept payments.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219036
by vrindavan
Replied by vrindavan on topic PayPalPro stopped working after upgrade to Busines
Thanks Nicolas.
What about the giitch for products without dims and weight?
What about the giitch for products without dims and weight?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219040
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPalPro stopped working after upgrade to Busines
There is no such problem.
However, PayPal itself refuses transactions lower than $1 so that might explain why you add the problem if your test product costed $0.2
However, PayPal itself refuses transactions lower than $1 so that might explain why you add the problem if your test product costed $0.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219065
by vrindavan
Replied by vrindavan on topic PayPalPro stopped working after upgrade to Busines
Nicolas,
Well... There IS such a problem. I am experiencing it right now.
First of all I could process the $0.02 credit card payment while the site had Starter Hikashop installed.
Now. For the same product I cannot pay with any payment methods such as check, bank transfer, PayPal or credit card..
As soon as I updated the weight shipping plugins got involved and everything started to work.
I can send you a link so you personally can try.
Thank you.
Well... There IS such a problem. I am experiencing it right now.
First of all I could process the $0.02 credit card payment while the site had Starter Hikashop installed.
Now. For the same product I cannot pay with any payment methods such as check, bank transfer, PayPal or credit card..
As soon as I updated the weight shipping plugins got involved and everything started to work.
I can send you a link so you personally can try.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219070
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPalPro stopped working after upgrade to Busines
Hi,
Then it probably means that you restricted your payment methods to your shipping methods and have the "force shipping regardless of weight" setting turned off.
Thus, if your product doesn't have any weight, no shipping method is needed and thus no payment method shows up.
But since a payment method is necessary to finish the checkout, the system doesn't let you finish.
Also, normally, at that point you should get an error message.
If you don't, it's probably that your Joomla template is not displaying messages:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tibility-issues.html
That's just a theory since I don't know how you configured your payment methods, shipping methods, checkout and products... but it's the only one I can think of at the moment.
Then it probably means that you restricted your payment methods to your shipping methods and have the "force shipping regardless of weight" setting turned off.
Thus, if your product doesn't have any weight, no shipping method is needed and thus no payment method shows up.
But since a payment method is necessary to finish the checkout, the system doesn't let you finish.
Also, normally, at that point you should get an error message.
If you don't, it's probably that your Joomla template is not displaying messages:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tibility-issues.html
That's just a theory since I don't know how you configured your payment methods, shipping methods, checkout and products... but it's the only one I can think of at the moment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds