- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Plugin eSelect/Moneris: Blank page
10 years 11 months ago #219203
by hvolpe
Plugin eSelect/Moneris: Blank page was created by hvolpe
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Working with the eSelect/Moneris plugin, after the checkout I do not receive any answer/confirmation/receipt from Moneris.
On the Status page I have:
You chose the shipping method: UPS Ground
You chose the payment method: ESELECT
And after clicking finish, I have a blank page!
I certainly doing something wrong but no idea what it can be... even after 1 week looking all around.
I can send you my login/password.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Working with the eSelect/Moneris plugin, after the checkout I do not receive any answer/confirmation/receipt from Moneris.
On the Status page I have:
You chose the shipping method: UPS Ground
You chose the payment method: ESELECT
And after clicking finish, I have a blank page!
I certainly doing something wrong but no idea what it can be... even after 1 week looking all around.
I can send you my login/password.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219205
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Plugin eSelect/Moneris: Blank page
Hi,
If you have a blank page, please take a look at your PHP error log.
Regards,
If you have a blank page, please take a look at your PHP error log.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219306
by hvolpe
Replied by hvolpe on topic Plugin eSelect/Moneris: Blank page
Hi Jerome,
As you said, it was a PHP error.
Thks
As you said, it was a PHP error.
Thks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219314
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Plugin eSelect/Moneris: Blank page
Hi,
Is the issue fixed ?
Regards,
Is the issue fixed ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds