- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Payment Method problem
10 years 10 months ago #219224
by Alasdair
Payment Method problem was created by Alasdair
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Payment Methods Found.
I've stepped through the Payment method FAQ and Documents but I'm still getting a 'No Payment Methods Found' error in Checkout. The plugins are published the currency correct and the abbreviations unchanged. and I've selected the vendor in the plugins (I'm using HikaMarket too).
I'm obviously missing something and I'm not sure if it's related to the HikaMarket configuration. Any clues appreciated as I'm behind on release for this site.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Payment Methods Found.
I've stepped through the Payment method FAQ and Documents but I'm still getting a 'No Payment Methods Found' error in Checkout. The plugins are published the currency correct and the abbreviations unchanged. and I've selected the vendor in the plugins (I'm using HikaMarket too).
I'm obviously missing something and I'm not sure if it's related to the HikaMarket configuration. Any clues appreciated as I'm behind on release for this site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219235
by Alasdair
Replied by Alasdair on topic Payment Method problem
I've managed to get the payment methods working by changing the settings in Marketplace which allow vendors to create or select their own payment methods. I'll keep on plugging away at it but this appears to be the way these two work together that I'm making an error in.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219230
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment Method problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219476
by Alasdair
Replied by Alasdair on topic Payment Method problem
Hi, It's something that I'm doing wrong with the payment methods and multivendor. I'll work back through the settings and see if I can find where I've gone wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds