- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Display PayPal express checkoout buton as module
10 years 10 months ago #219762
by Yuganov
Display PayPal express checkoout buton as module was created by Yuganov
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 41.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No
Hello,
could you please tell me if there is any way to display PayPal Express checkout button like a module in template position? I just need to show the button only on checkout pages (in right sidebar). When I use cart module to display PayPal button and switch off displaying all parameters in module options - this module shows some information like price and Total price. I can delete this in template for cart, but in this case I will delete it from all cart modules. But I need 1 standart cart module and 1 module just with paypal express button.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 41.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No
Hello,
could you please tell me if there is any way to display PayPal Express checkout button like a module in template position? I just need to show the button only on checkout pages (in right sidebar). When I use cart module to display PayPal button and switch off displaying all parameters in module options - this module shows some information like price and Total price. I can delete this in template for cart, but in this case I will delete it from all cart modules. But I need 1 standart cart module and 1 module just with paypal express button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219842
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display PayPal express checkoout buton as module
Hi,
Displaying the button in the cart module is indeed the solution.
Then, you'll want to add some custom CSS code on your website to hide the parts of the module that are displayed for that module.
For example, to hide the total price you can do like that:
#hikashop_cart_module .hikashop_cart_module_product_total_value ,#hikashop_cart_module .hikashop_cart_module_product_total_title{ display:none; }
And to have it only for the module in a certain position, just change hikashop_cart_module by the id of the div of that position in your Joomla template (you might need to ask this to your template provider).
Displaying the button in the cart module is indeed the solution.
Then, you'll want to add some custom CSS code on your website to hide the parts of the module that are displayed for that module.
For example, to hide the total price you can do like that:
#hikashop_cart_module .hikashop_cart_module_product_total_value ,#hikashop_cart_module .hikashop_cart_module_product_total_title{ display:none; }
And to have it only for the module in a certain position, just change hikashop_cart_module by the id of the div of that position in your Joomla template (you might need to ask this to your template provider).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219902
by Yuganov
Replied by Yuganov on topic Display PayPal express checkoout buton as module
Great idea, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds