Skip to main content

Use order price in description of payment

More
10 years 10 months ago #220559 by proo4509
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3.
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.23

I need to show the total order price with a calculation (for instance price * 2 + ,50) in the payment step of the checkout proces.
Can I do this in the description of the payment?

It is essential that I present this before the final step of the checkout.

Is this possible?

regards

Suzanne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220566 by nicolas
Hi,

In the description, you can't insert calculations.

The simplest I guess is to edit the file "payment" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views. There, you can use such code:
Code:
<?php echo ($this->full_total->prices[0]->price_value*2+0.50); ?>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum