- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Error when trying to create a payment method
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221165
by FredS59
Error when trying to create a payment method was created by FredS59
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 4.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Blanc or white screen with only text?
I have the following problem when I click on payment options and will create a new one then I get a page without classification, see snapshot.
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 4.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Blanc or white screen with only text?
I have the following problem when I click on payment options and will create a new one then I get a page without classification, see snapshot.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221178
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error when trying to create a payment method
Hi,
You have a PHP fatal error ; please check your PHP error log.
Regards,
You have a PHP fatal error ; please check your PHP error log.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221269
by FredS59
Replied by FredS59 on topic Error when trying to create a payment method
Okay Thanks Jerome, I look for it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221271
by FredS59
Replied by FredS59 on topic Error when trying to create a payment method
Hello Jerome I am now view this error log but where should I look for?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221564
by FredS59
Replied by FredS59 on topic Error when trying to create a payment method
You can close this topic, because I received from the support of sisow.nl the solution.
Thanks
Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by FredS59.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds