Skip to main content

Credit Cards Manual Processing Offline - e-Path

More
10 years 10 months ago #222348 by Swanie
I am moving to Joomla from Word Pres where I used the Ecwid cart with e-Path manual gateway. I've had one too many hacks on my Word Press software so the move to Joomla is on for me.

There are some good reports about HikaShop from around the place and I would like to give it a go but I notice you guys don't yet support the manual gateway e-Path.

Can I ask if you guys invisage doing an e-Path plug in soon? or is someone there I can get to do it? FYI their website is e-path.com.au .

Thanks

Swanie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #222358 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no plugin for it.
It will require the development of a payment plugin for it.
You can contact our partners for a quote on the development of such plugin:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html

We don't have a plan for developing such plugin in the short term.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum