- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Question
10 years 9 months ago #222993
by dsg
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safai 9.0.1
How do add $2.00 more on a product say the default is $3.00 and the next size needs to be$.5.00 I have decals all need to go up in value by size thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safai 9.0.1
How do add $2.00 more on a product say the default is $3.00 and the next size needs to be$.5.00 I have decals all need to go up in value by size thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223018
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hi,
I'm sorry but I can't understand your message.
By the way, when creating a topic, please elaborate a little more the topic subject ; Your previous thread was also named "question".
Regards,
I'm sorry but I can't understand your message.
By the way, when creating a topic, please elaborate a little more the topic subject ; Your previous thread was also named "question".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds