Skip to main content

New Payment Method

More
10 years 9 months ago #223323 by dmvip
New Payment Method was created by dmvip
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5

Hi,
My payment gateway for success payment only redirect to return_url, and redirect to cancel_url for fail payment, there is not any code for status of transaction. How can I verified status of transaction, in this case?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #223324 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic New Payment Method
Hi,

You should see this directly with your payment gateway.
Because, for what your explained, it looks like there is no security ; but it is possible that you missed some elements, like a hashed parameter (aka: a signature) in order to prove that the payment gateway have right confirmed the payment.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #223499 by dmvip
Replied by dmvip on topic New Payment Method
I sent to payment gateway reqiured parameters, and CheckSumHeader which include number of sent parameters, names of the parameters, and lenght of parameters values, then I create input string with header, values of parameters, and password for hecksum. Whit this input string I create CheckSum with md5 utf-8. This CheckSum is hash required from payment gateway. Response from payment gateway is ReturnCheckSum, CheckSum and RefPaymentID. ReturnCheckSum header contains same parameters, but places of first and second parameter are switched, and with that algoritam is create ReturnCheckSum. Always CheckSum and ReturnCheckSum are diffetent.RefPaymentID is numeric ID for payment, but this ID payment gateway sent in both case when payment is success and payment is fail. The only indicator of success payment or fail payment is redirecting from payment gateway on OKURL or FAILURL.

I was wondering about that and I am completely confused now...

Best Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #223507 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic New Payment Method
Hi,

I'm sorry but we are not able to understand your message ; specially when we do not have any idea what you're trying to do.
Please see your integration issues directly with the payment gateway support.
They will know.

More than that, I see that you have already have exchanges with Nicolas by email.
Please do not duplicate your questions in the forum and by email ; it forces the support team to reply several time for the exact same issue, it will make the support loose time and at the end it won't help you at all.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dmvip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum