- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
Credit card details entered - where to next?
10 years 9 months ago #223564
by timknell
Credit card details entered - where to next? was created by timknell
-- HikaShop version -- : starter v2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 45.0.2454
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Gudday all
At last I can see a place to enter credit card details!
After entering them what/where do I go now? There appears to be no button/link/location that would take me further.
Attached is a screenshot with my details removed plus 2 questions on the shot.
When my details are entered I still see no option to go further.
I suspect the issue is still related to my inability to get either Australia Post's V1 or V2 working at all but unsure.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 45.0.2454
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Gudday all
At last I can see a place to enter credit card details!
After entering them what/where do I go now? There appears to be no button/link/location that would take me further.
Attached is a screenshot with my details removed plus 2 questions on the shot.
When my details are entered I still see no option to go further.
I suspect the issue is still related to my inability to get either Australia Post's V1 or V2 working at all but unsure.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223566
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Credit card details entered - where to next?
Hi,
You deactivate the registration in your Joomla configuration.
you also deactivate the "login" in the HikaShop configuration.
So, because the user is not logged and can't register ; you got the message.
And because you have that message you can't have a "next" button, so you can't submit the credit card details.
Regards,
You deactivate the registration in your Joomla configuration.
you also deactivate the "login" in the HikaShop configuration.
So, because the user is not logged and can't register ; you got the message.
And because you have that message you can't have a "next" button, so you can't submit the credit card details.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223681
by timknell
Replied by timknell on topic Credit card details entered - where to next?
Jerome
Thanks for replying.
I find myself confused. Do viewers of the site and potential buyers need to be registered to buy something?
I thought the registration was available for those going to a different area of the site.
On my site the plan is to have retail and wholesale area. The wholesalers would need to log-in/register but not retail buyers.
Is my understanding correct or not?
Thanks for replying.
I find myself confused. Do viewers of the site and potential buyers need to be registered to buy something?
I thought the registration was available for those going to a different area of the site.
On my site the plan is to have retail and wholesale area. The wholesalers would need to log-in/register but not retail buyers.
Is my understanding correct or not?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223682
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Credit card details entered - where to next?
Hi,
If you want some guest checkout ; you need commercial edition of HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/extensions.html
Otherwise, like I wrote you in my previous message, you deactivate the registration in your Joomla configuration.
Nobody can create an account in your website, for your entire website, not just HikaShop.
So please read very carefully my previous message for the details.
Regards,
If you want some guest checkout ; you need commercial edition of HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/extensions.html
Otherwise, like I wrote you in my previous message, you deactivate the registration in your Joomla configuration.
Nobody can create an account in your website, for your entire website, not just HikaShop.
So please read very carefully my previous message for the details.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds