- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
Recurring vs standard payment product
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #223839
by wrina iamwe
Recurring vs standard payment product was created by wrina iamwe
-- HikaShop version -- : 260
-- Joomla version -- : 345
-- PHP version -- : 55
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome most recent
I am a little confused. I am not able to find how i distinguish a product for multiple payments verse singular payments.
1) How do I set a product to have recurring payments? - I have activated the recurring paypal plugin, but there does not seem to be a way to distinguish if recurring payments should be active for the product.
Thanks for your help
-- Joomla version -- : 345
-- PHP version -- : 55
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome most recent
I am a little confused. I am not able to find how i distinguish a product for multiple payments verse singular payments.
1) How do I set a product to have recurring payments? - I have activated the recurring paypal plugin, but there does not seem to be a way to distinguish if recurring payments should be active for the product.
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223851
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Recurring vs standard payment product
Hi,
Please have a look at this documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...a-subscriptions.html
Please have a look at this documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...a-subscriptions.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds