- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
IPN Verification postback to HTTPS
10 years 9 months ago #223869
by webme
IPN Verification postback to HTTPS was created by webme
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
Hi,
I am using paypal as a payment method in my shop but recently I got a message from paypal saying "if you are using Paypal's instant Payment Notification IPN service you will need to ensure that HTTPS is used when posting the message back to Paypal for verification HTTP postbacks will no longer be supported"
How can I know if HTTPS is used ?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
Hi,
I am using paypal as a payment method in my shop but recently I got a message from paypal saying "if you are using Paypal's instant Payment Notification IPN service you will need to ensure that HTTPS is used when posting the message back to Paypal for verification HTTP postbacks will no longer be supported"
How can I know if HTTPS is used ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223887
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic IPN Verification postback to HTTPS
Hi,
Except if you have change the "url" in the paypal plugin configuration and changed the "https" into "https" ; the default value for that plugin is right using "https".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...form.html#additional
Regards,
Except if you have change the "url" in the paypal plugin configuration and changed the "https" into "https" ; the default value for that plugin is right using "https".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...form.html#additional
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds