- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Highlight chosen payment method
10 years 9 months ago #224140
by ailin
Highlight chosen payment method was created by ailin
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.roelvaag.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
I offer 3 different payment methods. I wish it was more clear to the customer that their selected method is actually selected. As of now, nothing happens when they select a method. If they don't see the "Finish" button at the bottom they might just leave, thinking there's something wrong with the webshop.
How do I highlight the chosen method? The best thing I can think of is the payment method's background colour to change.
Alternatively, I'd like the customer to be redirected directly to the selected payment method without having to click the "Finish" button.
[The URL is not to the page in question, as you'd need to add a product to cart and register to get there.]
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
I offer 3 different payment methods. I wish it was more clear to the customer that their selected method is actually selected. As of now, nothing happens when they select a method. If they don't see the "Finish" button at the bottom they might just leave, thinking there's something wrong with the webshop.
How do I highlight the chosen method? The best thing I can think of is the payment method's background colour to change.
Alternatively, I'd like the customer to be redirected directly to the selected payment method without having to click the "Finish" button.
[The URL is not to the page in question, as you'd need to add a product to cart and register to get there.]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224145
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Highlight chosen payment method
Hi,
The simplest I think would be to remove the code:
in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit from the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration.
The simplest I think would be to remove the code:
Code:
.hika-radio input[type="radio"] {
display:none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227930
by justme
I have the same problem with the payment method. Is there realy no other way to do this? Just showing a radio button is not very professional looking. Can't we give the button a different color?
And as to the next question of previous user, can you go directly to the next step after selecting the payment method?
Thanks in advance.
Replied by justme on topic Highlight chosen payment method
nicolas wrote: Hi,
The simplest I think would be to remove the code:in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit from the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration.Code:.hika-radio input[type="radio"] { display:none; }
I have the same problem with the payment method. Is there realy no other way to do this? Just showing a radio button is not very professional looking. Can't we give the button a different color?
And as to the next question of previous user, can you go directly to the next step after selecting the payment method?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227940
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Highlight chosen payment method
Hi,
You can take a look at the way that is displayed when using the "bootstrap design" (it requires a bootstrap 2 template in order to be displayed properly. You can use the default Joomla 3 template for tests).
Regards,
You can take a look at the way that is displayed when using the "bootstrap design" (it requires a bootstrap 2 template in order to be displayed properly. You can use the default Joomla 3 template for tests).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds