- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 1
MIGS Email notification
10 years 9 months ago #224239
by ponygirl
MIGS Email notification was created by ponygirl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
Hi
Can you please tell me where I change the subject line of the MIGS payment notification email
I need it to include the order number
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
Hi
Can you please tell me where I change the subject line of the MIGS payment notification email
I need it to include the order number
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224247
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic MIGS Email notification
Hi,
You can edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/migsvpc/migsvpc.php and change the line:
You can edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/migsvpc/migsvpc.php and change the line:
Code:
$email->subject = JText::sprintf('PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION_FOR_ORDER', 'MIGS', $payment_status, $dbOrder->order_number);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224305
by ponygirl
Replied by ponygirl on topic MIGS Email notification
Thanks Nicolas but what do i change it too?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224322
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic MIGS Email notification
As you can see in the line of code I gave you, which comes from the MIGS payment plugin, the order number is already included in the subject of the payment notification. So you shouldn't have to do anything, unless your translation of that PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION_FOR_ORDER translation key doesn't include the parameter for the order number display.
So I would recommend to check that first.
So I would recommend to check that first.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds