- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Method for pay later..
10 years 9 months ago #224287
by melprok
Method for pay later.. was created by melprok
Hi, How I can add a payment method for the customer pay later.
I mean, I want the customers can create a order but I want that they can pay later.
Is possible?
Thanks,
Jose
I mean, I want the customers can create a order but I want that they can pay later.
Is possible?
Thanks,
Jose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224289
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Method for pay later..
For example, customers can pay using the app for mobiles "ATH Movil"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224321
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Method for pay later..
Hi,
You could create a "collect on delivery" payment method and call it "pay later" so that the customer could choose it during the checkout.
You could create a "collect on delivery" payment method and call it "pay later" so that the customer could choose it during the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224405
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Method for pay later..
Ok. Perfect...
And where I change the text that appears when the order is complete?
Thanks,
Jose
And where I change the text that appears when the order is complete?
Thanks,
Jose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224407
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Method for pay later..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224497
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Method for pay later..
Ok, Thanks.
Other question about translation. When I can change the text or image
in the My Cart Link.
Other question about translation. When I can change the text or image
in the My Cart Link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 9 months ago #224500
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Method for pay later..
Hello,
If you want to modify that image, that will depends on how it's display, using some CSS code will probably do the job :
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...the-display.html#css
But giving us a link to the page where it's appearing will help us to give you better instructions.
If you want to modify that image, that will depends on how it's display, using some CSS code will probably do the job :
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...the-display.html#css
But giving us a link to the page where it's appearing will help us to give you better instructions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224787
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Method for pay later..
Hi, Yes, Is the image. I want to change text "My Cart". I need to change a image?
melprokwebsolutions.com/WebSite_Client_Develop/alexhealth/
melprokwebsolutions.com/WebSite_Client_Develop/alexhealth/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224791
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Method for pay later..
Hi,
I checked your website and that part actually comes from your Joomla template. You'll have to contact your template provider so that they can tell you how to customize it.
I checked your website and that part actually comes from your Joomla template. You'll have to contact your template provider so that they can tell you how to customize it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224912
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Method for pay later..
Ok, Other question about that button. If I click My Cart button its works in all pages excet in home page?
When you click in home page does nothing.
Thanks,
Jose
When you click in home page does nothing.
Thanks,
Jose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224929
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Method for pay later..
Hi,
That "my cart" is not something provided by HikaShop but by your template.
And it is not working in your home page cause of some javascript errors in the function.
Regards,
That "my cart" is not something provided by HikaShop but by your template.
And it is not working in your home page cause of some javascript errors in the function.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds