Authorize.net - Does not seem to submit
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Unfortunately we just launched a site and we were unable to do thorough testing and for some reason HikaShop does not seem to be submitting the order to Authorize.net
I have the plugin configured with their login id and transaction id, and I've even tried both SIM and AIM methods, but I get to the final step where it says "Finish" and nothing happens, it just returns the user to the same step in the checkout with no error messages.
Like I said the site is live, so ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Try again after switching temporarily to the default template of Joomla because it could be that your Joomla template is not displaying errors:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tibility-issues.html
If that still doesn't display any errors, please download again the latest edition install package from the menu My account>My subscription on our website and install it again on your website in order to get all the latest patches. Then, try again and let us know how it goes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
No error messages on the default template.
Also, I noticed once the user enters a credit card, they can no longer edit it? I went to checkout as guest, but it made me fill out a bunch of information and then press a "register" button which also does not seem correct?
FYI, this is a JEvents Hikashop integration, here is an event link if you want to see if anything seem blatantly obvious that I've done wrong
goo.gl/9ebpZY
nicolas wrote: Hi,
Try again after switching temporarily to the default template of Joomla because it could be that your Joomla template is not displaying errors:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tibility-issues.html
If that still doesn't display any errors, please download again the latest edition install package from the menu My account>My subscription on our website and install it again on your website in order to get all the latest patches. Then, try again and let us know how it goes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I tried with a test card on a live transaction and am now getting error messages!
One question I do have about the checkout process is when someone picks GUEST checkout and they have to fill in their billing information it has a "Register" button which is pretty confusing. It could cause them to think they are "Registering" for an account. Is there a way to change that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
superdmon wrote: One question I do have about the checkout process is when someone picks GUEST checkout and they have to fill in their billing information it has a "Register" button which is pretty confusing. It could cause them to think they are "Registering" for an account. Is there a way to change that?
What we've done is change that using the HikaShop language file overrides to say "Continue" instead of "Register". That helps remove any confusion and can apply to all types of registration or guest checkout.
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.