- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
How to edit Stripe plugin 'fill the form bellow'
10 years 9 months ago #224613
by terrylove
How to edit Stripe plugin 'fill the form bellow' was created by terrylove
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 42.0
Where do I edit the credit card input screen title in the Stripe plug-in to correct the typo
'please fill the form bellow :' to 'please fill the form below :'?
Having the typo at that point in the payment gives a bit of an untrustworthy feel...
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 42.0
Where do I edit the credit card input screen title in the Stripe plug-in to correct the typo
'please fill the form bellow :' to 'please fill the form below :'?
Having the typo at that point in the payment gives a bit of an untrustworthy feel...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224616
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to edit Stripe plugin 'fill the form bellow'
Hi,
See : www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
We will fix the typo in our translations files for the next release.
Regards,
See : www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
We will fix the typo in our translations files for the next release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224636
by chisstu
Replied by chisstu on topic How to edit Stripe plugin 'fill the form bellow'
Hey. I notices the same thing. You can edit the language file to fix it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241413
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic How to edit Stripe plugin 'fill the form bellow'
Hi,
I cannot find where I can change this sentence: "TO PROCESS TO YOUR PAYMENT, PLEASE FILL THE FORM BELOW :
"
Please advice, I need to translate it.
Thank you
I cannot find where I can change this sentence: "TO PROCESS TO YOUR PAYMENT, PLEASE FILL THE FORM BELOW :
"
Please advice, I need to translate it.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241421
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to edit Stripe plugin 'fill the form bellow'
Hi,
There is no such text in HikaShop by default.
So I don't know how you added it or where you added it and thus I can't tell you how to translate it.
There is no such text in HikaShop by default.
So I don't know how you added it or where you added it and thus I can't tell you how to translate it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241482
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic How to edit Stripe plugin 'fill the form bellow'
Please see the attachment, I can't find where it is coming from
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241483
by chisstu
Replied by chisstu on topic How to edit Stripe plugin 'fill the form bellow'
From the Joomla menu - Extensions / Languages / Overrides / New. The constant is STRIPE_FORM. Looks like the spelling error was fixed with recent updates.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241495
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to edit Stripe plugin 'fill the form bellow'
Hi,
So yes, a standard translation override will do the job just fine.
So yes, a standard translation override will do the job just fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241548
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic How to edit Stripe plugin 'fill the form bellow'
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds