- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
create coupons hikashop and alphauserpoint
- kamal.ehsan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #225130
by kamal.ehsan
create coupons hikashop and alphauserpoint was created by kamal.ehsan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.0.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chorome
How to create automatic coupons rate based on the user Alpha Point in Hika Shop?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chorome
How to create automatic coupons rate based on the user Alpha Point in Hika Shop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225131
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic create coupons hikashop and alphauserpoint
Hi,
See :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...userpoints-form.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...57-using-points.html
Regards,
PS : I think that you're using HikaShop 2.6.0 and not 2.0.6
See :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...userpoints-form.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...57-using-points.html
Regards,
PS : I think that you're using HikaShop 2.6.0 and not 2.0.6
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kamal.ehsan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #225280
by kamal.ehsan
Replied by kamal.ehsan on topic create coupons hikashop and alphauserpoint
Yes Version 2.6.0
This way you have presented
When buying a new payment method
But I want my country after purchase with bank port
And receive points for it to be built Copan new discounts
Which earned reducing the use of Copan Writ
This way you have presented
When buying a new payment method
But I want my country after purchase with bank port
And receive points for it to be built Copan new discounts
Which earned reducing the use of Copan Writ
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225313
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic create coupons hikashop and alphauserpoint
Hi,
I'm sorry but I have a hard time to understand what you want.
Could you please try to explain again what you want ?
I'm sorry but I have a hard time to understand what you want.
Could you please try to explain again what you want ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kamal.ehsan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #225349
by kamal.ehsan
Replied by kamal.ehsan on topic create coupons hikashop and alphauserpoint
I like when it was bought by the customer receives one point
After entering the coupon on next purchase amount of money that must be paid is reduced
Note that create coupons and concessions to be done automatically by the system.
After entering the coupon on next purchase amount of money that must be paid is reduced
Note that create coupons and concessions to be done automatically by the system.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225388
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic create coupons hikashop and alphauserpoint
Hi,
I am sorry but we don't understand more your request.
Regards,
I am sorry but we don't understand more your request.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kamal.ehsan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #225416
by kamal.ehsan
Replied by kamal.ehsan on topic create coupons hikashop and alphauserpoint
I simply explain
I want after purchasing the site
A coupon will be issued automatically
I want after purchasing the site
A coupon will be issued automatically
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225418
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic create coupons hikashop and alphauserpoint
Hi,
That's not the goal of the integration with AlphaUserPoints.
The "user points" plugin allow the customer to gain or use points.
Regards,
That's not the goal of the integration with AlphaUserPoints.
The "user points" plugin allow the customer to gain or use points.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds