- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
Converge, formerly Virtual Merchant.
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #225213
by LukeDouglas
Converge, formerly Virtual Merchant. was created by LukeDouglas
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
getrdo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : various
One of my clients has setup an account with Converge. When I went to their link, it redirected to www.myvirtualmerchant.com/VirtualMerchant/ , and the list of Payment Plugins lists Virtual Merchant. I wanted to confirm that this plugin will work with Converge.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : various
One of my clients has setup an account with Converge. When I went to their link, it redirected to www.myvirtualmerchant.com/VirtualMerchant/ , and the list of Payment Plugins lists Virtual Merchant. I wanted to confirm that this plugin will work with Converge.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Jerome. Reason: remove duplicate content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225259
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Converge, formerly Virtual Merchant.
Hi,
HikaShop have a payment plugin for Virtual Merchant.
After that, I can't tell you.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html
Regards,
HikaShop have a payment plugin for Virtual Merchant.
After that, I can't tell you.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds