- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
How to integrate Escrow Payment Method
- ruchikanagarkar
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #225224
by ruchikanagarkar
How to integrate Escrow Payment Method was created by ruchikanagarkar
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hi,
I want to use Escrow payment gateway in Hikashop. Please guide if this possible to integrate in hikashop.
Is there any plugin already available for it or do I need to develop it separately?
Thanks for any help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hi,
I want to use Escrow payment gateway in Hikashop. Please guide if this possible to integrate in hikashop.
Is there any plugin already available for it or do I need to develop it separately?
Thanks for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225235
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to integrate Escrow Payment Method
Hi,
We don't have any integration with Escrow payment gateway for the moment.
This will require to be developed separately if you need it quickly (we have about 60 waiting payment methods), so it is better to develop it yourself or ask to a third developer on the commercial jobs section of this forum for example.
Here is the developer documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...r-documentation.html
We don't have any integration with Escrow payment gateway for the moment.
This will require to be developed separately if you need it quickly (we have about 60 waiting payment methods), so it is better to develop it yourself or ask to a third developer on the commercial jobs section of this forum for example.
Here is the developer documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/s...r-documentation.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruchikanagarkar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ruchikanagarkar
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #225276
by ruchikanagarkar
Replied by ruchikanagarkar on topic How to integrate Escrow Payment Method
Thank you for your response Xavier.
Also, I need Escrow payment and Cash On Delivery as payment methods. I want to apply a limitation like if user buys a product in bulk amount then for heavy payments I need escrow payment to be done else for others COD .
Thank you for the documentation. I will refer it for developing the method.
Regards,
Ruchika
Also, I need Escrow payment and Cash On Delivery as payment methods. I want to apply a limitation like if user buys a product in bulk amount then for heavy payments I need escrow payment to be done else for others COD .
Thank you for the documentation. I will refer it for developing the method.
Regards,
Ruchika
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225291
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to integrate Escrow Payment Method
Hi,
When adding a payment method, it will get all our default limitation options, as in every payment method available in HikaShop.
This is a default behaviour handled by HikaShop directly. So you can already test the limitation to see if it answer to your needs
When adding a payment method, it will get all our default limitation options, as in every payment method available in HikaShop.
This is a default behaviour handled by HikaShop directly. So you can already test the limitation to see if it answer to your needs
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ruchikanagarkar
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #225374
by ruchikanagarkar
Replied by ruchikanagarkar on topic How to integrate Escrow Payment Method
Thank you!
I will test this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds