- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
API
- fardinfard
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #225229
by fardinfard
API was created by fardinfard
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hello guys!
Recently I added a new payment plugin compatible with Hikashop. The only thing that is need for this plugin is HIKA_API. I'm new in this issue and field. How can I find or add this HIKA_API code?
Please take a look to the attached file
Kind Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hello guys!
Recently I added a new payment plugin compatible with Hikashop. The only thing that is need for this plugin is HIKA_API. I'm new in this issue and field. How can I find or add this HIKA_API code?
Please take a look to the attached file
Kind Regards
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by fardinfard.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225234
by Xavier
Hi,
What is this integration ? With which payment gateway ?
The API key asked is I think the key given by the payment gateway which needs to be filled in the plugin settings in order to be recognized by the gateway when a payment is done.
What is this integration ? With which payment gateway ?
The API key asked is I think the key given by the payment gateway which needs to be filled in the plugin settings in order to be recognized by the gateway when a payment is done.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds