- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
Configuring PayPal Express Plugin
- keithstanley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #225535
by keithstanley
Configuring PayPal Express Plugin was created by keithstanley
I am trying to configure PayPal Express to work on my site. I already have the 'standard' PayPal plugin working however as I am not requiring customers to sign in and or register I am not getting a shipping address and I am having to email the customer every purchase.
I have found that it is possible to use PayPal Express and it will ask for a shipping address if I configure it correctly....
I can't see where I should make any configuration changes to force the customer to provide a shipping address during the PayPal payment/checkout process, can anyone help?
Thanks
I have found that it is possible to use PayPal Express and it will ask for a shipping address if I configure it correctly....
I can't see where I should make any configuration changes to force the customer to provide a shipping address during the PayPal payment/checkout process, can anyone help?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225546
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Configuring PayPal Express Plugin
Hi,
The PayPal Express Checkout plugin will allow you to completely circumvent the HikaShop checkout and all the checkout will happen in PayPal. Thus, the way the checkout will display in PayPal can be configured in your PayPal merchant account, not in HikaShop. You might want to contact the PayPal merchant support for help on how to configure it.
The PayPal Express Checkout plugin will allow you to completely circumvent the HikaShop checkout and all the checkout will happen in PayPal. Thus, the way the checkout will display in PayPal can be configured in your PayPal merchant account, not in HikaShop. You might want to contact the PayPal merchant support for help on how to configure it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds