- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 3
e-pos
10 years 8 months ago #225800
by RobertC
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.13
HI.
I am in Greece. Which getaway should I set up for payments via credit cards. I have e-pos ready from a Bank.
Should i have to purchase the webit.bz solution www.webit.bz/hikashop-winbank-with-instalments-p-212.html
Thank you in advance
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.13
HI.
I am in Greece. Which getaway should I set up for payments via credit cards. I have e-pos ready from a Bank.
Should i have to purchase the webit.bz solution www.webit.bz/hikashop-winbank-with-instalments-p-212.html
Thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225811
by nicolas
Hi,
Well, It depends. Is your bank "Piraeus Bank" ? If yes, then that's the payment plugin you want.
Otherwise, if your bank uses another payment gateway, it will probably require another payment plugin.
Or you can also use international payment gateways like PayPal, CardSave or Stripe. They will work too to accept payments via credit card.
Well, It depends. Is your bank "Piraeus Bank" ? If yes, then that's the payment plugin you want.
Otherwise, if your bank uses another payment gateway, it will probably require another payment plugin.
Or you can also use international payment gateways like PayPal, CardSave or Stripe. They will work too to accept payments via credit card.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RobertC
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds