- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
Ipay88 payment gateaway
10 years 8 months ago #225865
by timsah
Ipay88 payment gateaway was created by timsah
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Ipay88
Hello,
I would like change my e-shop module and i want to buy hikashop but i am confused about;
I am using ipay88 as payment gateway in my current website. Can i integrate the ipay88 with hikashop?Because i could not find ipay88 in payment documentation. or is there anyway to integrate ?
Thank you..
Hello,
I would like change my e-shop module and i want to buy hikashop but i am confused about;
I am using ipay88 as payment gateway in my current website. Can i integrate the ipay88 with hikashop?Because i could not find ipay88 in payment documentation. or is there anyway to integrate ?
Thank you..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225870
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Ipay88 payment gateaway
Hi,
We don't have integrations with Ipay88 for now, I just added it on our Todo list.
But as we have 67 waiting payment plugins on that list, if you need this payment solution quickly we suggest to post a request in the commercial jobs section of this forum. As any payment method require the development of a plugin.
Here is the developer documentation in case you are yourself a developer or you want to contact a third developer:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
We don't have integrations with Ipay88 for now, I just added it on our Todo list.
But as we have 67 waiting payment plugins on that list, if you need this payment solution quickly we suggest to post a request in the commercial jobs section of this forum. As any payment method require the development of a plugin.
Here is the developer documentation in case you are yourself a developer or you want to contact a third developer:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: timsah
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds