System Emails - Paypal notification was refused
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #226526
by fireballxl5
System Emails - Paypal notification was refused was created by fireballxl5
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi All
I am having a problem with processing a PayPal payment over my secure (SSL) site. I will look into the problem shortly and have read your information at www.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_up...pal-error#connection .
The first thing I want to do is to stop my server sending me emails telling me that "A Paypal notification was refused because the connection to the confirmation server failed", I must have had 10 or do emails arriving in the last 30 minutes and it is driving me nuts!
How do I stop these emails coming at me?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi All
I am having a problem with processing a PayPal payment over my secure (SSL) site. I will look into the problem shortly and have read your information at www.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_up...pal-error#connection .
The first thing I want to do is to stop my server sending me emails telling me that "A Paypal notification was refused because the connection to the confirmation server failed", I must have had 10 or do emails arriving in the last 30 minutes and it is driving me nuts!
How do I stop these emails coming at me?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226585
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic System Emails - Paypal notification was refused
Hi,
The easier would be to edit the paypal plugin (paypal.php file) and find the line
And replace the line just below
By
By commenting that line, the specific email won't be send anymore.
And you need to only comment that line for the "NOTIFICATION_REFUSED_NO_CONNECTION" case.
Regards,
The easier would be to edit the paypal plugin (paypal.php file) and find the line
Code:
$email->body = str_replace('<br/>',"\r\n",JText::sprintf('NOTIFICATION_REFUSED_NO_CONNECTION','Paypal'))."\r\n\r\n".JText::sprintf('CHECK_DOCUMENTATION',HIKASHOP_HELPURL.'payment-paypal-error#connection') . $order_text;
Code:
$this->modifyOrder($action, null, null, $email);
Code:
// $this->modifyOrder($action, null, null, $email);
And you need to only comment that line for the "NOTIFICATION_REFUSED_NO_CONNECTION" case.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds