- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
paypal gather credit card information
- chetan1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226853
by chetan1974
paypal gather credit card information was created by chetan1974
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gojollyfashion.com/index.php/checkout/task-step/step-3
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Unable to see fields that accepts credit card information. Just displays payment option.
I was able to configure paypal guest checkout using the API credentials. However, when tried to checkout with registered user the payment screen just shows payment method and no fields to capture and process the credit card. Please see attached image and guide.I have entered email id registered with paypal business account.
Update: I see the fields are clicking "Finish" button. Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Unable to see fields that accepts credit card information. Just displays payment option.
I was able to configure paypal guest checkout using the API credentials. However, when tried to checkout with registered user the payment screen just shows payment method and no fields to capture and process the credit card. Please see attached image and guide.I have entered email id registered with paypal business account.
Update: I see the fields are clicking "Finish" button. Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by chetan1974.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226877
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic paypal gather credit card information
Hi,
I see that you are using "paypal" and also "paypal express checkout".
Paypal (classical) will be displayed as a payment method in the listing of the payment methods.
Paypal express checkout is a special plugin which add the special "paypal" button in some pages in order to redirect the user directly to the paypal checkout.
Regards,
I see that you are using "paypal" and also "paypal express checkout".
Paypal (classical) will be displayed as a payment method in the listing of the payment methods.
Paypal express checkout is a special plugin which add the special "paypal" button in some pages in order to redirect the user directly to the paypal checkout.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds