- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
credit cart payment method
- co88agency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #227063
by co88agency
credit cart payment method was created by co88agency
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
Hi everybody!
I want to insert a credit cart payment method but... I would like to pay via paypal without registration, is it possible?
Thanks and best regards,
Loredana
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
Hi everybody!
I want to insert a credit cart payment method but... I would like to pay via paypal without registration, is it possible?
Thanks and best regards,
Loredana
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227065
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic credit cart payment method
Hi,
"Paypal classical" does not require paypal registration for the customers.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ent-paypal-form.html
Regards,
"Paypal classical" does not require paypal registration for the customers.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ent-paypal-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: co88agency
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds