Paypal order status
10 years 8 months ago #227286
by m.fontana
Paypal order status was created by m.fontana
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
I use the "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" for my payment with paypal, when I confirm an orden on my checkout with paypal method the system go to my paypal account, but hika create automatically the order before to check if the customer pay the order or delete this. How can I solve this? I do to use another type of paypal plugin?
Thanks
Matteo
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
I use the "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" for my payment with paypal, when I confirm an orden on my checkout with paypal method the system go to my paypal account, but hika create automatically the order before to check if the customer pay the order or delete this. How can I solve this? I do to use another type of paypal plugin?
Thanks
Matteo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227287
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Paypal order status
Hello,
Your payment plugin must create an created order status, and when your customer will pay or cancel your order will be updated with the required status (confirmed status or canceled status and maybe later shipped status).
By the way, In order to process this plugin must create this "first step/created status" order.
Why you don't want that your plugin don't add this order?
Regards,
Your payment plugin must create an created order status, and when your customer will pay or cancel your order will be updated with the required status (confirmed status or canceled status and maybe later shipped status).
By the way, In order to process this plugin must create this "first step/created status" order.
Why you don't want that your plugin don't add this order?
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227491
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Paypal order status
Hi,
I don't want that plugin add the order, it is correct that plugin create the order but when I cancel the order this not modify status, remains status create and note delete or panding. Why? What can I do?
Thank
Matteo
I don't want that plugin add the order, it is correct that plugin create the order but when I cancel the order this not modify status, remains status create and note delete or panding. Why? What can I do?
Thank
Matteo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227495
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Paypal order status
Hi,
You can find other thread with the exact same question.
And I'll rewrite here the same thing that I wrote in the other threads : that is not possible
Paypal need a crucial information in order to work : the order id.
So, HikaShop have to create that order so Paypal can perform the payment and then confirm the order.
And the paypal plugin is not the single plugin which is working like that.
Now, there is an HikaShop plugin to automatically cancel order after a certain period of time.
Regards,
You can find other thread with the exact same question.
And I'll rewrite here the same thing that I wrote in the other threads : that is not possible
Paypal need a crucial information in order to work : the order id.
So, HikaShop have to create that order so Paypal can perform the payment and then confirm the order.
And the paypal plugin is not the single plugin which is working like that.
Now, there is an HikaShop plugin to automatically cancel order after a certain period of time.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds