Skip to main content

Wrong payment currency

More
10 years 8 months ago #227956 by samuel
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.lockharttactical.com
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : latest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

Our site is setup with multi currency.

right now, when USA / international customers checkout on our site, its automatically doing it in CAD funds.

It should be processing in USD, unless they are CDN's shipping to Canada.

Example: Canadians pay in CAD
everyone else in the world pays in USD

Our payment method is setup to take CC

USING Payment method: Hikashop Virtual Merchant (Elavon) Payment Plugin

imgur.com/bzRlCkQ

See here, payment method is supposed to be checking out in USD.

Please advise.

Very important.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227968 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wrong payment currency
Hi,

I've done a test but I'm not able to reproduce the problem.
I see prices in USD on your website and I'm charged in USD.
Of course, if I change the currency switcher to CAD at the bottom of the website, I then get the prices in CAD and then I'm charged in CAD.
So I don't see a problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: samuel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #228058 by samuel
Replied by samuel on topic Wrong payment currency
when the payment tries to go through,

it was trying to go through my processor in CDN.


Order Results
Profile Name: LOCKHART TACTICAL
Transaction ID: 270116B38-5E0578A0-751C-4020-B006-82692E00B107
Date/Time: 01/27/2016 06:05:45 PM
Transaction Type: SALE
Approval Message: DECLINED
Approval Code:
ECI:

Order Section
Card Number : 44**********6916
Amount : 200CAD
Get Token : N


I believe this was you?

either way, it didn't used to try to go through in CDN unless you were in Canada.

After the last hikashop update, it must have changed this.
Respectfully,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #228098 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wrong payment currency
Hi,

No, I used the bank transfer payment method.
It went up to the end of the checkout in USD.

Regarding Elavon itself, if you don't get the currency of the checkout, it means that you have turned off the "Multi-currency support" setting of the payment method.
The following user(s) said Thank You: samuel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #228103 by samuel
Replied by samuel on topic Wrong payment currency
Wow.. not sure how that happened!

Maybe the most recent update turned it off automatically.

Amazing.

Thank you Nicolas.

You've saved me again. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Seriously, I just tested our site and its perfect again.

You guys have the most amazing software i've ever seen.

Well done!
I wish you guys a continued rapid growth, and i'll be here renewing my software til I die :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum