- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal problem
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 7 months ago #230106
by gioferrario@gmail.com
Paypal problem was created by gioferrario@gmail.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : crome
I have a problem with Paypal payments and I can not solve it. The customer when an order is directed to the PayPal site for payment, if the client decides to cancel the order is routed to my website where I explain the various options on a page (the page I made it), the customer when returns on my site still sees her product in the cart, and this is correct because he canceled the order, the problem is, however, comes an order confirmation email to the customer was created (awaiting payment). This happens even if the Paypal page you accidentally close. Is there a solution? is a settings issue?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : crome
I have a problem with Paypal payments and I can not solve it. The customer when an order is directed to the PayPal site for payment, if the client decides to cancel the order is routed to my website where I explain the various options on a page (the page I made it), the customer when returns on my site still sees her product in the cart, and this is correct because he canceled the order, the problem is, however, comes an order confirmation email to the customer was created (awaiting payment). This happens even if the Paypal page you accidentally close. Is there a solution? is a settings issue?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230180
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Paypal problem
Hi,
Which email is sent exactly to the customer ? The order creation one ?
Of an ordering saying that the order has been cancelled ?
If it is the creation one, you can disable that email from the menu System > Emails.
Else to not send that email it will potentially require custom PHP code.
Which email is sent exactly to the customer ? The order creation one ?
Of an ordering saying that the order has been cancelled ?
If it is the creation one, you can disable that email from the menu System > Emails.
Else to not send that email it will potentially require custom PHP code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds