- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
Create Another User point Payment Plugin
10 years 7 months ago #230632
by haur0214
Create Another User point Payment Plugin was created by haur0214
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
Hi,
I would like to create another user point payment method but I have no idea what to configure by using existing user point payment plugin.
Can I get some help for this?
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
Hi,
I would like to create another user point payment method but I have no idea what to configure by using existing user point payment plugin.
Can I get some help for this?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230635
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Create Another User point Payment Plugin
Hi,
I'm not following you. You can create as many user points payment methods as you want with the "new" button of the menu System>Payment methods. The same way you created the first one.
Is that what you're asking ?
I'm not following you. You can create as many user points payment methods as you want with the "new" button of the menu System>Payment methods. The same way you created the first one.
Is that what you're asking ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230688
by haur0214
Replied by haur0214 on topic Create Another User point Payment Plugin
Hi Nicolas,
No,
I mean there is an userpoint payment plugin under hikapayment but I want to create another plugin call userpoint2 that has the same function with userpoint payment plugin. But currently I do not know which part of the file should be configure to create userpoint2 payment plugin.
No,
I mean there is an userpoint payment plugin under hikapayment but I want to create another plugin call userpoint2 that has the same function with userpoint payment plugin. But currently I do not know which part of the file should be configure to create userpoint2 payment plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230691
by haur0214
Replied by haur0214 on topic Create Another User point Payment Plugin
Hi Nicolas,
I have created another userpoint plugin with different logic from original hikauserpoint plugin and name it as userpoint2.
After install this plugin zipfile, I can configure this plugin and publish from backend. However the payment method during checkout do not content this plugin
I have tried back the example.zip payment plugin it is the same result do not show in checkout. Can you guide us where is the problem?
Thanks.
I have created another userpoint plugin with different logic from original hikauserpoint plugin and name it as userpoint2.
After install this plugin zipfile, I can configure this plugin and publish from backend. However the payment method during checkout do not content this plugin
I have tried back the example.zip payment plugin it is the same result do not show in checkout. Can you guide us where is the problem?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230733
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Create Another User point Payment Plugin
Hi,
You have the line:
$this->userpointsplugins = hikashop_import('hikashop', 'userpoints2');
while it should be:
$this->userpointsplugins = hikashop_import('hikashop', 'userpoints');
in your plugin.
That might explain the issue since it means that it's not able to load the settings of the HikaShop user points plugin.
You have the line:
$this->userpointsplugins = hikashop_import('hikashop', 'userpoints2');
while it should be:
$this->userpointsplugins = hikashop_import('hikashop', 'userpoints');
in your plugin.
That might explain the issue since it means that it's not able to load the settings of the HikaShop user points plugin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: haur0214
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds