PostFinance - Payment not working - unknown order
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #230991
by tongnom
PostFinance - Payment not working - unknown order was created by tongnom
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : hash incorrect
Hi all
I'm desperately trying to get the PostFinance PlugIn to Work. I get an error from postfinance (unknown order/1/s/). According to the documentation, the error code says, that the HASH-Key is not the same.,
I entered the passphrase on the hika-side.... do i have to insert it hashed?
you can find my hika settings in the attached screenshot.
I have been in contact with the support from postfinance, and they confirmed that there is an issue with the hashing . Unfortunately the HIKASHOP Payment remains empty.
Thank you much for any kind of support!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : hash incorrect
Hi all
I'm desperately trying to get the PostFinance PlugIn to Work. I get an error from postfinance (unknown order/1/s/). According to the documentation, the error code says, that the HASH-Key is not the same.,
I entered the passphrase on the hika-side.... do i have to insert it hashed?
you can find my hika settings in the attached screenshot.
I have been in contact with the support from postfinance, and they confirmed that there is an issue with the hashing . Unfortunately the HIKASHOP Payment remains empty.
Thank you much for any kind of support!
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by tongnom. Reason: page found on google :-D
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 7 months ago #231043
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic PostFinance - Payment not working - unknown order
Hello,
Can you follow that new documentation which will explain you how to configured your PostFinance user space and also what you'll have to add on your Hikashop PostFinance configuration page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...e-configuration.html
PS: I have removed your screenshots for security purpose.
Thanks.
Can you follow that new documentation which will explain you how to configured your PostFinance user space and also what you'll have to add on your Hikashop PostFinance configuration page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...e-configuration.html
PS: I have removed your screenshots for security purpose.
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tongnom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #231086
by tongnom
Replied by tongnom on topic PostFinance - Payment not working - unknown order
Hi Mohamed
Thank you very much for your reply!
I rechecked my configuration and adjusted the return url values of the postfinance transaction configuration.
nevertheless i still get the unknown order/1/s message on the postfinance side.
When I rechecked the HikaShop Settings, i've compared it to your online documentation ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ostfinance-form.html ) and i've seen that I have one parameter (Return Url) which I can set that is not shown in the documentation. Do I have to paste the above Return URL into this field or leave it empty? Both changes didn't change the payment behaviour.
I'm quite stuck as I don't see any messages in the Payment log.
Any help is appreciated. Just let me know by PM wether you need access information to the shop backend or the postfinance Test-account.
Thank you very much for your reply!
I rechecked my configuration and adjusted the return url values of the postfinance transaction configuration.
nevertheless i still get the unknown order/1/s message on the postfinance side.
When I rechecked the HikaShop Settings, i've compared it to your online documentation ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ostfinance-form.html ) and i've seen that I have one parameter (Return Url) which I can set that is not shown in the documentation. Do I have to paste the above Return URL into this field or leave it empty? Both changes didn't change the payment behaviour.
I'm quite stuck as I don't see any messages in the Payment log.
Any help is appreciated. Just let me know by PM wether you need access information to the shop backend or the postfinance Test-account.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by tongnom.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 7 months ago #231149
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic PostFinance - Payment not working - unknown order
Hello,
1. For the SHA issue, editing the "return URL" won't change anything for the moment, what you need is to have the same SHA IN / OUT as your PostFinance userspace configuration. Checking that page will probably help you :
stackoverflow.com/questions/9581002/osco...ng-unknown-order-1-s
2. Regarding your return URL, the only return URL that you'll have to set on your PostFinance userspace configuration page will be the same one as the return URL option in your Hikashop PostFinance configuration page.
1. For the SHA issue, editing the "return URL" won't change anything for the moment, what you need is to have the same SHA IN / OUT as your PostFinance userspace configuration. Checking that page will probably help you :
stackoverflow.com/questions/9581002/osco...ng-unknown-order-1-s
2. Regarding your return URL, the only return URL that you'll have to set on your PostFinance userspace configuration page will be the same one as the return URL option in your Hikashop PostFinance configuration page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tongnom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231706
by tongnom
Replied by tongnom on topic PostFinance - Payment not working - unknown order
Hi Mohammed
I've figured it out finally.
The Page was hosted on a staging url. The Payment plug-In uses the HOMEPAGE constant. Which was not the same as the staging url, which leaded to wrong hashes!
I put the page on a productive server URL and then the payment works!
Thanks for your support.
I've figured it out finally.
The Page was hosted on a staging url. The Payment plug-In uses the HOMEPAGE constant. Which was not the same as the staging url, which leaded to wrong hashes!
I put the page on a productive server URL and then the payment works!
Thanks for your support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds