- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
2016 merchant security upgrades - PayPal
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago #232958
by trogladyte
2016 merchant security upgrades - PayPal was created by trogladyte
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.digitalguarddawg.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Client who uses HikaShop got an email recently about some PayPal changes. Not sure if they concern us so though I'd let you look at it. You can find details of their upcoming changes here - www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/inde...nd=true&locale=en_US
Please advise if there's anything required, especially anything we should do.
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Client who uses HikaShop got an email recently about some PayPal changes. Not sure if they concern us so though I'd let you look at it. You can find details of their upcoming changes here - www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/inde...nd=true&locale=en_US
Please advise if there's anything required, especially anything we should do.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232994
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2016 merchant security upgrades - PayPal
Hi,
You'll be good.
You'll be good.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 6 months ago #233002
by trogladyte
Replied by trogladyte on topic 2016 merchant security upgrades - PayPal
Thanks Nicolas. Wasn't sure, so thought I'd send it along as an FYI for you.
Cheers
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233133
by patoushka
Replied by patoushka on topic 2016 merchant security upgrades - PayPal
Its good to read !
But I received a message from Paypal explaining that I have to correct this aspect:
"IPN Verification Postback to HTTPS Microsite"
How can I be sure that I am ok? Which is the minimum version of Hikashop I need to have? I had install two stores in Joomla 2.5 and i need to know if their ok.
Thanks a lot,
www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/inde...916&viewlocale=en_US
But I received a message from Paypal explaining that I have to correct this aspect:
"IPN Verification Postback to HTTPS Microsite"
How can I be sure that I am ok? Which is the minimum version of Hikashop I need to have? I had install two stores in Joomla 2.5 and i need to know if their ok.
Thanks a lot,
www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/inde...916&viewlocale=en_US
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233135
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2016 merchant security upgrades - PayPal
Hi,
The plugin already has a IPN verification using HTTPS.
If you want to be be it does you can look at the code of the plugin...but you'll need to be a developer to understand it.
Make sure that you have the latest version of HikaShop.
The plugin already has a IPN verification using HTTPS.
If you want to be be it does you can look at the code of the plugin...but you'll need to be a developer to understand it.
Make sure that you have the latest version of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234579
by Marcthur
Replied by Marcthur on topic 2016 merchant security upgrades - PayPal
Will I be good too with:
- hikashop 2.3.3
- joomla 2.5
- hikashop 2.3.3
- joomla 2.5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234581
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2016 merchant security upgrades - PayPal
It's best to update regardless of the PayPal modifications.
But yes, you should be good.
But yes, you should be good.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds