- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
PayPal Express
10 years 6 months ago #233624
by Vitko
PayPal Express was created by Vitko
Hello support team,
I have an important question. I created the shop, and my client is required to pay to use such a module for Paypal, which chcekout after clicking the this PayPal button it possible to skip filling out the form with the address and delivery and post redirected to the PayPal account of a client, my shop will automatically receive information from their Paypal account.
For a better understanding I send a link to checkout sample shop created in wordpress.
Link: www.silkflow.co.uk/checkout/
Is it possible to get such a module for Hikashop?
Many thanks for your response.
Pavel Vitko
I have an important question. I created the shop, and my client is required to pay to use such a module for Paypal, which chcekout after clicking the this PayPal button it possible to skip filling out the form with the address and delivery and post redirected to the PayPal account of a client, my shop will automatically receive information from their Paypal account.
For a better understanding I send a link to checkout sample shop created in wordpress.
Link: www.silkflow.co.uk/checkout/
Is it possible to get such a module for Hikashop?
Many thanks for your response.
Pavel Vitko
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233635
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayPal Express
Hi,
Such "module" is already preinstalled with HikaShop.
Go in the menu System>Payment methods, click on the "new" button and select the PayPal Express Checkout payment method in order to configure it to display the PayPal express checkout button on the cart so that it can skip the whole checkout.
Such "module" is already preinstalled with HikaShop.
Go in the menu System>Payment methods, click on the "new" button and select the PayPal Express Checkout payment method in order to configure it to display the PayPal express checkout button on the cart so that it can skip the whole checkout.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vitko
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds