- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
HELP!!!! Authorize.net is driving me crazy(er)
10 years 6 months ago #234784
by ghardin
HELP!!!! Authorize.net is driving me crazy(er) was created by ghardin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
Someone please help! I have been fighting this for days and no support site or documents can provide useful information.
The is a problem with the response/receipt url.
I setup my plugin with NO response URL. it is total blank- dleted and saved multiple times to be sure it REALLY gets saved
I setup Authorize.net setting with NO urls of any kind, clearing out ALL urls in every possible location.
In both sandbox and account in test mode, the payment process works as it should and the order is confirmed on our site and life is good. EXCEPT the the receipt page/thank you page the user gets to at our site is jest the component area with a Thank You statement that comes from the authorize_thankyou.php.
We want to take the user to a special thank you page (Joomal article) - SO we enter that url in the plug in, copy it EXACTLY (verified 10 times!) to Authorize.net and when the customer clicks FINISH in the checkout we immediately get the error 14, invalid response URL.
It would be very helpful if there were some way to ACTUALLY see EXACTLY what url (x_relay_url) is being sent to authorize.net that they do not accept. Then we might be able to figure out what is wrong, but there is NOTHING that can show all of the parameters being sent.
This tool from Authorize, developer.authorize.net/bin/developer/paramdump give a 4040 page not found when used as the POST url, so that is totally useless.
Something is not in sync with this part of the process and there is NO documentation either here or on Authorize that can detail EXACTLY how the urls are to be configured/written/composed/entered etc so they agree.
Can ANYONE that has recent or current experience using Authorize.net PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I have very little hair as it is and pulling out at this point provides no relief!!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
Someone please help! I have been fighting this for days and no support site or documents can provide useful information.
The is a problem with the response/receipt url.
I setup my plugin with NO response URL. it is total blank- dleted and saved multiple times to be sure it REALLY gets saved
I setup Authorize.net setting with NO urls of any kind, clearing out ALL urls in every possible location.
In both sandbox and account in test mode, the payment process works as it should and the order is confirmed on our site and life is good. EXCEPT the the receipt page/thank you page the user gets to at our site is jest the component area with a Thank You statement that comes from the authorize_thankyou.php.
We want to take the user to a special thank you page (Joomal article) - SO we enter that url in the plug in, copy it EXACTLY (verified 10 times!) to Authorize.net and when the customer clicks FINISH in the checkout we immediately get the error 14, invalid response URL.
It would be very helpful if there were some way to ACTUALLY see EXACTLY what url (x_relay_url) is being sent to authorize.net that they do not accept. Then we might be able to figure out what is wrong, but there is NOTHING that can show all of the parameters being sent.
This tool from Authorize, developer.authorize.net/bin/developer/paramdump give a 4040 page not found when used as the POST url, so that is totally useless.
Something is not in sync with this part of the process and there is NO documentation either here or on Authorize that can detail EXACTLY how the urls are to be configured/written/composed/entered etc so they agree.
Can ANYONE that has recent or current experience using Authorize.net PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I have very little hair as it is and pulling out at this point provides no relief!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234883
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic HELP!!!! Authorize.net is driving me crazy(er)
Hi,
You are filling that url in the "Return url" option of the plugin and not in the "Url" one, right ?
If it is, that should be working as expected.
What if you edit the "authorize_thankyou.php" file in order to add manually your redirect to the desired url ?
You are filling that url in the "Return url" option of the plugin and not in the "Url" one, right ?
If it is, that should be working as expected.
What if you edit the "authorize_thankyou.php" file in order to add manually your redirect to the desired url ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234910
by ghardin
Replied by ghardin on topic HELP!!!! Authorize.net is driving me crazy(er)
Well, now it seems to be working! It must be some sort of caching issue then!
I do have another question- How can I put the details of the customers order in the body of my thank you page. It is a Joomal article. But it does not have to be if that can be done in the default thank you page
I do have another question- How can I put the details of the customers order in the body of my thank you page. It is a Joomal article. But it does not have to be if that can be done in the default thank you page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234998
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HELP!!!! Authorize.net is driving me crazy(er)
Hi,
You can put the details of the order in the joomla article. Instead what you can do is enter the link to the order page in the "return URL" setting of your payment method. Something like that for example:
You can put the details of the order in the joomla article. Instead what you can do is enter the link to the order page in the "return URL" setting of your payment method. Something like that for example:
Code:
http://yourwebsite.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=show
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #235032
by ghardin
Replied by ghardin on topic HELP!!!! Authorize.net is driving me crazy(er)
This is a guest checkout. The customer has no account to log into for that to happen. The link just brings up the login page and we do not take registrations so they have no account.
There is a product plugin for the editor that allows for product details to be put in articles. Is there one for orders?
Could the product one be hacked to make of for orders?
There is a product plugin for the editor that allows for product details to be put in articles. Is there one for orders?
Could the product one be hacked to make of for orders?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235149
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HELP!!!! Authorize.net is driving me crazy(er)
Hi,
There is no such function for orders.
Hacking the plugin to have order tags is not impossible, but in that case, it will be simpler for you to modify the code of the order details page to remove the check on the user login.
You can change the code:
to:
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/order.php for that. You'll then be able to use the URL I gave in my previous post to display the order of the customer.
There is no such function for orders.
Hacking the plugin to have order tags is not impossible, but in that case, it will be simpler for you to modify the code of the order details page to remove the check on the user login.
You can change the code:
Code:
function show(){
if($this->_check()){
return parent::show();
}
return true;
}
Code:
function show(){
return parent::show();
return true;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235156
by ghardin
Replied by ghardin on topic HELP!!!! Authorize.net is driving me crazy(er)
ok. I will try that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235190
by ghardin
Replied by ghardin on topic HELP!!!! Authorize.net is driving me crazy(er)
Ok that hack now shows the order, but it is not confirmed and the cart is not empty.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235416
by ghardin
Replied by ghardin on topic HELP!!!! Authorize.net is driving me crazy(er)
After fighting this for more than I week, I need to move forward with some kind of solution. I do not have time to pay a developer to hack your plugins to get this to work. The site needs to go live and start taking orders by the end of the day tomorrow.
So I have set this up so that the order process works, the orders are confirmed and the cart empty.
However, there is still no option for the guest checkout to view their order. The hack you gave above only works if it is called from the authorize.net return page and that does not confirm the order.
So I need to know how to let a guest see their order(s) WITHOUT having to login. To do that I need to capture the actual url of the yourwebsite.com/index.php?option=com_hik...ctrl=order&task=show where "show" equals the order#. If I enter that directly into the browser, I get a 403 Access forbidden error.. There HAS to be some way to show the guest checkout their orders without them having to login.
So I have set this up so that the order process works, the orders are confirmed and the cart empty.
However, there is still no option for the guest checkout to view their order. The hack you gave above only works if it is called from the authorize.net return page and that does not confirm the order.
So I need to know how to let a guest see their order(s) WITHOUT having to login. To do that I need to capture the actual url of the yourwebsite.com/index.php?option=com_hik...ctrl=order&task=show where "show" equals the order#. If I enter that directly into the browser, I get a 403 Access forbidden error.. There HAS to be some way to show the guest checkout their orders without them having to login.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235451
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HELP!!!! Authorize.net is driving me crazy(er)
There is no need to post in two threads for the same question so I'll only answer in one:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883232-c...ent-payp.html#235411
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/883232-c...ent-payp.html#235411
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds