- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Paypal Payment error Joomla 3.5.1
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #235687
by Holmes-Pierce
Paypal Payment error Joomla 3.5.1 was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello,
I just updated to Joomla 3.5.1 and the Paypal payment method doesn't work. Instead of redirecting to Paypal payment pages it comes up with an error. I have now restored my website, but hopefully it's something that you can take a look at.
Many thanks,
Hal
Hello,
I just updated to Joomla 3.5.1 and the Paypal payment method doesn't work. Instead of redirecting to Paypal payment pages it comes up with an error. I have now restored my website, but hopefully it's something that you can take a look at.
Many thanks,
Hal
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello,
I just updated to Joomla 3.5.1 and the Paypal payment method doesn't work. Instead of redirecting to Paypal payment pages it comes up with an error. I have now restored my website, but hopefully it's something that you can take a look at.
Many thanks,
Hal
Hello,
I just updated to Joomla 3.5.1 and the Paypal payment method doesn't work. Instead of redirecting to Paypal payment pages it comes up with an error. I have now restored my website, but hopefully it's something that you can take a look at.
Many thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235693
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Payment error Joomla 3.5.1
Hi,
You need to update your HikaShop. Only HikaShop 2.6.2 (that we released yesterday) is compatible with Joomla 3.5.1.
You can download it via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on your website in order to fix the problem.
You need to update your HikaShop. Only HikaShop 2.6.2 (that we released yesterday) is compatible with Joomla 3.5.1.
You can download it via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on your website in order to fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ezoer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 5 months ago #235712
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Paypal Payment error Joomla 3.5.1
Thanks Nicolas,
If I update to the latest Hikashop, will my structured data still be handled by the plugin?
If I update to the latest Hikashop, will my structured data still be handled by the plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #235714
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal Payment error Joomla 3.5.1
Hello,
What do you exactly mean by structured data ?
By updating/upgrading HikaShop version you won't loose any information. It will just update the files and add new columns in the database if required.
Your views overrides (via "Hikashop->Display->Views"), css overrides, language, configuration, orders, products will stay intact.
But careful if you have modified directly an HikaShop file and you didn't use the backend interface for that. Because you could loose your modifications.
Making a backup is always a good security.
Note that You'll find more information about it through the documentation : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-install.html#update
What do you exactly mean by structured data ?
By updating/upgrading HikaShop version you won't loose any information. It will just update the files and add new columns in the database if required.
Your views overrides (via "Hikashop->Display->Views"), css overrides, language, configuration, orders, products will stay intact.
But careful if you have modified directly an HikaShop file and you didn't use the backend interface for that. Because you could loose your modifications.
Making a backup is always a good security.
Note that You'll find more information about it through the documentation : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-install.html#update
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 2 months ago #245362
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Paypal Payment error Joomla 3.5.1
Hello,
I'm running Hikashop 2.6.1 and my host has just automatically updated my Joomla version to 3.6.0.
I have checked my website and it seems to be running correctly. Last time I updated to 3.5.1, I was getting a Paypal payment error. Am I missing something?
Thanks,
Hal
I'm running Hikashop 2.6.1 and my host has just automatically updated my Joomla version to 3.6.0.
I have checked my website and it seems to be running correctly. Last time I updated to 3.5.1, I was getting a Paypal payment error. Am I missing something?
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245388
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Payment error Joomla 3.5.1
Hi,
Hard to say. First, you didn't provide the exact error message you had.
So we don't even know precisely what was the problem.
And we added several fixes in HikaShop 2.6.3 for Joomla 3.5.1 because they had changed stuff regarding the email sending. But maybe they reverted their changes with the 3.6.0 as it was breaking many extensions.
Hard to say. First, you didn't provide the exact error message you had.
So we don't even know precisely what was the problem.
And we added several fixes in HikaShop 2.6.3 for Joomla 3.5.1 because they had changed stuff regarding the email sending. But maybe they reverted their changes with the 3.6.0 as it was breaking many extensions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds