- Posts: 208
- Thank you received: 10
My Alphauserpoints on CHECKOUT is missing!
10 years 5 months ago #236431
by simmiepam
My Alphauserpoints on CHECKOUT is missing! was created by simmiepam
-- url of the page with the problem -- : bestedernewsletters.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Lots of craziness today with the website....
One of the things I've noticed is that the section where my option for users to choose whether or not to use their accumulated points from Alphauserpoints as payment is GONE!
However, the points are being deducted from the order....just no longer and option to NOT use the points.
Help! What happened and how can I fix it so that it comes back??
I have in red below what USED to be there...
Thanks Pam
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Lots of craziness today with the website....
One of the things I've noticed is that the section where my option for users to choose whether or not to use their accumulated points from Alphauserpoints as payment is GONE!
However, the points are being deducted from the order....just no longer and option to NOT use the points.
Help! What happened and how can I fix it so that it comes back??
I have in red below what USED to be there...
Thanks Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236506
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic My Alphauserpoints on CHECKOUT is missing!
Hi,
This would mean that either you removed the "user points" view from your "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration, or that you changed the settings in the user points plugin via the Joomla plugins manager. So please check these settings.
This would mean that either you removed the "user points" view from your "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration, or that you changed the settings in the user points plugin via the Joomla plugins manager. So please check these settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236589
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic My Alphauserpoints on CHECKOUT is missing!
Thanks Nicolas....but I haven't changed anything in months. The
Only thing that has been updated is joomla to the latest version
But I will check those things. Maybe the update changed them somehow
Only thing that has been updated is joomla to the latest version
But I will check those things. Maybe the update changed them somehow
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236609
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic My Alphauserpoints on CHECKOUT is missing!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236680
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic My Alphauserpoints on CHECKOUT is missing!
Hi,
In the "show points" setting, you've selected "HikaShop". And you've the "hide when no points" setting turned off. And you said in your subject that you're using AlphaUserPoints.
So I suppose that you don't have any HikaShop points, but since you configured the plugin to display the interface on the checkout only when there are points, and that you configured it to use HikaShop points and not AlphaUserPoints, the result is that you never see the interface on the checkout.
In the "show points" setting, you've selected "HikaShop". And you've the "hide when no points" setting turned off. And you said in your subject that you're using AlphaUserPoints.
So I suppose that you don't have any HikaShop points, but since you configured the plugin to display the interface on the checkout only when there are points, and that you configured it to use HikaShop points and not AlphaUserPoints, the result is that you never see the interface on the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #236750
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic My Alphauserpoints on CHECKOUT is missing!
I wasn't aware there were Hikapoints.
When I set this up a year ago....I was using Alphauserpoints.....not even aware there were Hikapoints.
I have changed it to Alphauser points and it has shown up again.
As I say...I haven't been in the backend of this website in a while...so not sure how it was even changed from Alphauser to Hika.
Thanks
When I set this up a year ago....I was using Alphauserpoints.....not even aware there were Hikapoints.
I have changed it to Alphauser points and it has shown up again.
As I say...I haven't been in the backend of this website in a while...so not sure how it was even changed from Alphauser to Hika.
Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by simmiepam.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds