- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Standard Paypal Payment Method with Credit Card
- onegoodlife
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #237381
by onegoodlife
Standard Paypal Payment Method with Credit Card was created by onegoodlife
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error, just issue is about paypal payment method we use which works fine with others just not with hikashop.
Hi, can you tell me why when going to make payment by using paypal, it forces to have either login to paypal OR create account, there is no option to just pay by credit card. I already have set Paypal Account Optional in paypal account.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error, just issue is about paypal payment method we use which works fine with others just not with hikashop.
Hi, can you tell me why when going to make payment by using paypal, it forces to have either login to paypal OR create account, there is no option to just pay by credit card. I already have set Paypal Account Optional in paypal account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237386
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Standard Paypal Payment Method with Credit Card
Hi,
If I understand correclty, normally, it's the merchant account which isn't a Business account.
I would recommend to check with the PayPal merchant support. Because HikaShop is not involved with what payment modes are displayed to the customer on the PayPal payment page.
If I understand correclty, normally, it's the merchant account which isn't a Business account.
I would recommend to check with the PayPal merchant support. Because HikaShop is not involved with what payment modes are displayed to the customer on the PayPal payment page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds