- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
payment plugin without redirection
- issa.mouawad
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #237406
by issa.mouawad
payment plugin without redirection was created by issa.mouawad
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi ,
I am developing a payment plugin that performs RESTful API calls , (payment is handled within the same page).
I have learned that Order status will change to (confirmed) when the payment notification url is used, but I don't have this at all in my plugin (due to the fact that it doesn't use a redirection)
so I want a manual approach to change the order status (and thus, have the confirmation email sent) , I tried to call the modifyOrder function with 'confirmed' status, but it doesn't change at all, it remains in the 'created' state
any help on how to force the order status update?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi ,
I am developing a payment plugin that performs RESTful API calls , (payment is handled within the same page).
I have learned that Order status will change to (confirmed) when the payment notification url is used, but I don't have this at all in my plugin (due to the fact that it doesn't use a redirection)
so I want a manual approach to change the order status (and thus, have the confirmation email sent) , I tried to call the modifyOrder function with 'confirmed' status, but it doesn't change at all, it remains in the 'created' state
any help on how to force the order status update?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237407
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic payment plugin without redirection
Hi,
You can look at the PayPal Pro payment plugin for an example of that. It sends a call to the API in the onBeforeOrderCreate trigger and directly confirms the order in the onAfterOrderCreate function with the modifyOrder function.
You can look at the PayPal Pro payment plugin for an example of that. It sends a call to the API in the onBeforeOrderCreate trigger and directly confirms the order in the onAfterOrderCreate function with the modifyOrder function.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- issa.mouawad
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #237567
by issa.mouawad
it actually didn't solve my problem, the order status is still 'created' not 'confirmed'
I have followed PaypalPro flow, in onBeforeOrderCreate I am sending the API request and validating the result, and in onAfterOrderCreate, I am configuring the email(the same of PayPal Pro) and modifying the order with the same call (modifyOrder)
but with no help, I even tried activating PayPal Pro (after little modification to allow null payments) the order is also hanging in the created state
Replied by issa.mouawad on topic payment plugin without redirection
Thanks for reply,nicolas wrote: Hi,
You can look at the PayPal Pro payment plugin for an example of that. It sends a call to the API in the onBeforeOrderCreate trigger and directly confirms the order in the onAfterOrderCreate function with the modifyOrder function.
it actually didn't solve my problem, the order status is still 'created' not 'confirmed'
I have followed PaypalPro flow, in onBeforeOrderCreate I am sending the API request and validating the result, and in onAfterOrderCreate, I am configuring the email(the same of PayPal Pro) and modifying the order with the same call (modifyOrder)
but with no help, I even tried activating PayPal Pro (after little modification to allow null payments) the order is also hanging in the created state
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237575
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic payment plugin without redirection
Hi,
Well, I can only think of a problem in your code or in the settings of the Order section of the HikaShop configuration or the settings page of your payment plugin.
Well, I can only think of a problem in your code or in the settings of the Order section of the HikaShop configuration or the settings page of your payment plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- issa.mouawad
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #237652
by issa.mouawad
Replied by issa.mouawad on topic payment plugin without redirection
thank you, my problem is solved,
I was not calling modifyOrder in "onBeforeOrderCreate" method, I was only calling it after the order is created,
I was not calling modifyOrder in "onBeforeOrderCreate" method, I was only calling it after the order is created,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds