- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 0
Notification received but status did not change
- irfanhanfi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #238165
by irfanhanfi
Notification received but status did not change was created by irfanhanfi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.13
Hi,
I have an issue with paypal payment method. For some orders, payment notification is received by paypal plugin but hikashop does not change status. It shows "automatic payment notification received" and transaction id but status remain same.
Thank you,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.13
Hi,
I have an issue with paypal payment method. For some orders, payment notification is received by paypal plugin but hikashop does not change status. It shows "automatic payment notification received" and transaction id but status remain same.
Thank you,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238180
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Notification received but status did not change
Hi,
This means that there was probably a problem with the payment notification.
Please turn on the "debug" setting of the PayPal payment method and try again.
You should then get the debug data in the history data of the new test order and that will provide more information on what's going on.
Our FAQ on that actually provide more information on what to do in such cases:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
This means that there was probably a problem with the payment notification.
Please turn on the "debug" setting of the PayPal payment method and try again.
You should then get the debug data in the history data of the new test order and that will provide more information on what's going on.
Our FAQ on that actually provide more information on what to do in such cases:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- irfanhanfi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #238274
by irfanhanfi
Replied by irfanhanfi on topic Notification received but status did not change
Hi,
I would like to know that if I enable debug mode will it work in production. Will we able to take payments online or it'll work on sandbox?
Thank You,
I would like to know that if I enable debug mode will it work in production. Will we able to take payments online or it'll work on sandbox?
Thank You,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238313
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Notification received but status did not change
Hi,
Yes, it will work in live the same as when you have the debug turned off. It will just add debug traces.
Yes, it will work in live the same as when you have the debug turned off. It will just add debug traces.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- irfanhanfi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #238321
by irfanhanfi
Replied by irfanhanfi on topic Notification received but status did not change
Thank you. Actually I was checking code and I found below line -
So I thought to confirm if this will only work in sandbox or can be used in production
Code:
'test_ipn' => $debug,
So I thought to confirm if this will only work in sandbox or can be used in production
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238563
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Notification received but status did not change
Hi,
You're right I've checked the documentation and it seems that when this parameter is set to 1, the sandbox is activated.
It's strange because that's not what I had with my tests before.
But just to be sure, you can change that line and change $debug to 0 to make sure that you can activate the debug while still keep on using the live version.
You're right I've checked the documentation and it seems that when this parameter is set to 1, the sandbox is activated.
It's strange because that's not what I had with my tests before.
But just to be sure, you can change that line and change $debug to 0 to make sure that you can activate the debug while still keep on using the live version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- irfanhanfi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #239401
by irfanhanfi
Replied by irfanhanfi on topic Notification received but status did not change
I have checked this further and found issue was mismatch prices. Could you please suggest what can I do to fix this?
Thanks,
| paypal_amount | order_full_price | order_id |
| 719.88USD | 719.90522 | 8557 |
| 1078.96USD | 1078.97346 | 8524 |
| 383.80USD | 383.81122 | 8570 |
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239438
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Notification received but status did not change
Hi,
It's probably because you have the "send order details" option activated in your paypal payment method and that the "round prices during calculations" setting of HikaShop's configuration is turned off. Thus PayPal calculates the total itself, and it does it differently than HikaShop. Change one of the two options and it should avoid the problem.
It's probably because you have the "send order details" option activated in your paypal payment method and that the "round prices during calculations" setting of HikaShop's configuration is turned off. Thus PayPal calculates the total itself, and it does it differently than HikaShop. Change one of the two options and it should avoid the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds