Skip to main content

Custom Payment Plugin Help

More
10 years 5 months ago #238271 by firestax
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

We had a payment plugin developed by a 3rd party for PBS and it works most of the time but I feel it could be better. Is there anyway you could look at it? You can have the files to add to your current payment methods too. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238312 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Payment Plugin Help
Hi,

We can have a look yes. Could you provide the plugin via email to contact AT hikashop DOT com ?
Could you also provide a test merchant account if you have one and the integration documentation from the payment gateway if you have it ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: firestax

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238414 by firestax
Replied by firestax on topic Custom Payment Plugin Help
Thank you, I have sent an email with details. I don't think we have a test account set up anymore but I can ask if needed. We use the production account.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum