- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
SMTP connect failed by Bank Transfer Method
- hossein3333
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #238515
by hossein3333
SMTP connect failed by Bank Transfer Method was created by hossein3333
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hello,
Email Configuration of my Joomla website is correct and it works fine with every extension. By Paypal method, it works too. But, by selecting bank transfer method in hikashop, I will receive SMTP Connect Failed.
Why is it so? Should I give SMTP configuration somewhere in hikashop to enable it for bank transfer method?
My website is on localhost, So, I attached an image of what I see.
Thank you in advance,
Hossein
Hello,
Email Configuration of my Joomla website is correct and it works fine with every extension. By Paypal method, it works too. But, by selecting bank transfer method in hikashop, I will receive SMTP Connect Failed.
Why is it so? Should I give SMTP configuration somewhere in hikashop to enable it for bank transfer method?
My website is on localhost, So, I attached an image of what I see.
Thank you in advance,
Hossein
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238533
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SMTP connect failed by Bank Transfer Method
Hi,
That error indicates a problem with the settings in the email section of the Joomla configuration.
HikaShop sends the same emails regardless of the payment method you're using. So I don't see why you would have that error in one case and not another.
That error indicates a problem with the settings in the email section of the Joomla configuration.
HikaShop sends the same emails regardless of the payment method you're using. So I don't see why you would have that error in one case and not another.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hossein3333
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #238643
by hossein3333
Replied by hossein3333 on topic SMTP connect failed by Bank Transfer Method
Hi,
It was a temporary server issue and now is fixed. Thank you
It was a temporary server issue and now is fixed. Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds